What is a cookie?
Almost every website uses cookie technology. A cookie is a small file that saves Internet settings. It gets downloaded through a browser during the first visit to a website. When you next return to the site using the same device, the browser may check to see if a related cookie is present (i.e. containing the site name) and use the data inside the cookie to send back to the site. This allows sites to recognise that the browser has visited before and, in some cases, vary the content shown to reflect that.
The benefits of cookies
Some cookies are extremely useful, because they can make the experience more user-friendly when you come back to a website you’ve visited several times previously. Provided you use the same device and browser as before, they can, for example, remember your preferences, help us to know how you use our sites, and make the content shown more relevant to your interests and needs. None of the cookies used on our websites collect information that personally identifies you.
Controlling and deleting cookies
To control cookies, most browsers allow you to either accept or reject all cookies, only accept certain types of cookies, or prompt you each time a site wishes to save a cookie. It’s also easy to delete cookies that are already saved on your device by a browser.
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on which browser you use. To find out how to do so with a particular browser, you can use the Help function within it or alternatively you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org which explains, step-by-step, how to control and delete cookies in most browsers.
from 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, referred to as the GDPR, came into force.
Therefore, we want to inform you about the rules for PariPari processing your personal data and about your rights in relation to this. We want you to have complete knowledge and thus full comfort of using the services and your cooperation with PariPari.
We assure you that we care about your privacy properly and in no way increase our rights. Your personal data is safe with us, and you can withdraw your consent to collect and process it at any time, in accordance with the provisions of the following “Information about the protection of personal data”.
Information on the protection of personal data
PariPari sp. z o.o. with registered office at Filomatów 36 street, 42-217 Częstochowa, Poland (“Us” or “PariPari”), as the administrator of personal data, gathers your personal data (“Personal Data”) obtained during start and while cooperation with you , in particular:
• first name (s) and last name, e-mail address, contact address, company of the represented entity, telephone number, position,
• in the case of entrepreneurs, we also process: tax identification numbers, company registration numbers, registered address, bank account number,
We collect your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• establishing and implementing a commercial relationship that connects us, providing our services, including in particular sales and shipment of ordered goods, payment processing, complaint handling,
• fulfillment of PariPari’s obligations stipulated by law, including in particular issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, as well as archiving purposes
• protection of PariPari’s rights in accordance with the law, including in particular the recovery of overdue payments as part of debt collection processes and lawsuits,
• verification of your payment credibility and creditworthiness when granting you a credit limit as well as to secure pariPari due payments (guarantee and other collateral), legitimate interest of PariPari within the meaning of personal data protection regulations, including marketing of PariPari products and services (marketing direct),
PariPari may transfer Personal Data to the following third parties for the purposes indicated in this document:
1. entities with whom PariPari has a concluded cooperation agreement (“Processing Party”) in order to implement the contract between you and us, fulfill PariPari’s obligations under the law, protect PariPari’s rights in accordance with the law and implement PariPari’s legitimate interest within the meaning of personal data protection regulations; in particular, PariPari may transfer your Personal Data to entities such as: banks, debt collection companies, entities providing accounting services, entities providing hosting services, companies providing postal and courier services, companies with whom we cooperate in order to provide marketing services. Such entities will be obliged under agreements with PariPari to apply appropriate security, technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data and process it only in accordance with the instructions provided by PariPari,
2. supervisory authorities, authorities and other third parties; if it is necessary to achieve the goals set out above and fulfill the obligations imposed by law, Personal data may be transferred to supervisory authorities, courts and other authorities (eg tax authorities and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (eg auditors) or entities providing benefits.
PariPari undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect your Personal Information. Personal data will be stored by PariPari and / or Processing Parties only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which this data is collected, the performance of obligations under the law, for the maximum period of securing the materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax) and for the time of possible limitation of the State and PariPari claims.
You have rights regarding the protection of Personal Data. In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or the successor body).
In addition, you have the right to:
1. request from the Administrator access to your personal data,
2. require the Administrator to correct your personal data,
3. request the Administrator to delete your personal data,
4. request the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
5. to raise objection to the processing of your personal data,
6. transfer your personal data,
7. file a complaint to the supervisory body.
If you have any questions about Personal Data or exercising privacy rights, please contact PariPari at: Filomatów 36 street, 42-217 Częstochowa, Poland or by e-mail: info ( at) paripari-lingerie.com